• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Discuss artists other than Furthur. Discuss and share music you make.
calliopewail
Junior Boarder

HEY Trey Anastasio fans! Winter tour 2012

#92480 2 years, 11 months ago
trey.com/tours/

check it out, he will be in GA,PA,CO, AND CA!
have fun all you lucky kids who get to be in attendance!
Hang your heart on laughing willow,
stray down to the water
deep sea of LOVE <3<3<3
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Re: HEY Trey Anastasio fans! Winter tour 2012

#92527 2 years, 11 months ago
i wonder if there will be other dates/locations announced. if not i might go to the LA show. the Disney concert Hall is quite a piece of work.
calliopewail
Junior Boarder

#92532 2 years, 11 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
i wonder if there will be other dates/locations announced. if not i might go to the LA show. the Disney concert Hall is quite a piece of work.

Im not sure, knowing Trey there will prob be more dates. You are so lucky you get to go, the closest show to me is 6 hours and I can't make it but it was Phish i'd be there in a heart beat.
stray down to the water
deep sea of LOVE <3<3<3
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#92534 2 years, 11 months ago
calliopewail wrote:
taper.tsquare wrote:

Im not sure, knowing Trey there will prob be more dates. You are so lucky you get to go, the closest show to me is 6 hours and I can't make it but it was Phish i'd be there in a heart beat.

i know that most people who like TAB are also big into Phish. i'm a bit weird i guess... i love TAB but don't care for Phish. LA is still a haul from Oakland (about 5 hours), but i think it'll be worth the drive.
calliopewail
Junior Boarder

#92537 2 years, 11 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
calliopewail wrote:
taper.tsquare wrote:

i know that most people who like TAB are also big into Phish. i'm a bit weird i guess... i love TAB but don't care for Phish. LA is still a haul from Oakland (about 5 hours), but i think it'll be worth the drive.

Yeah I know what you mean. I am sure it will be worth the drive. I just saw tab back in October in Charlottesville VA for the first time and he blew my mind. I loved every minute of it but I still love my Phish the most. It was such a small venue though so I got right up to the stage and that was the closest I have ever been to Trey which made me really happy! Have fun at the LA show!
stray down to the water
deep sea of LOVE <3<3<3
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#92542 2 years, 11 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
calliopewail wrote:
taper.tsquare wrote:

i'm the same with you i prefer TAB, but i hate to burst your bubble i'm pretty sure this is trey with symphonies which also i would rather see more than phish but i don't think its TAB
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
calliopewail
Junior Boarder

#92543 2 years, 11 months ago
doin_that_rag wrote:
taper.tsquare wrote:
calliopewail wrote:
taper.tsquare wrote:

i'm the same with you i prefer TAB, but i hate to burst your bubble i'm pretty sure this is trey with symphonies which also i would rather see more than phish but i don't think its TAB

yeah you are right dtr its trey with symphonies.
stray down to the water
deep sea of LOVE <3<3<3
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#92698 2 years, 11 months ago
I'm down, thanks for the info!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
calliopewail
Junior Boarder

#92700 2 years, 11 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
I'm down, thanks for the info!

ya no problem! always trying to spread the word, Trey needs love too!
stray down to the water
deep sea of LOVE <3<3<3
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#92801 2 years, 11 months ago
calliopewail wrote:
doin_that_rag wrote:
taper.tsquare wrote:
calliopewail wrote:
taper.tsquare wrote:

yeah you are right dtr its trey with symphonies.

thanks for the clarification regarding the symphony accompaniment.
Time to create page: 1.94 seconds